Advice Line Coordinator
Join our passionate friendly team today!
Advice Line Coordinator
Food Alert is very excited to be recruiting to this new position, working closely with our team of highly skilled consultants and account managers in delivering an outstanding service to our clients. If you are interested in working with some of the most innovative brands in the UK, such as The Ivy Collection, Dishoom, Harbour Hotels, and many other restaurants, hotels, pubs and bars, then Food Alert could be the ideal next step in your career.
- You will coordinate and support our Advice Line service, responding to queries from clients received by telephone and email, providing advice based on your food safety and health and safety knowledge, and allocating more technical queries to relevant Food Alert team members as required.
- You will triage accident and incident reports and liaise with client sites, accurately completing reports and closing actions out.
- You will provide cover for our alleged food poisoning service, arranging investigations and liaising with parties involved
- You will provide support to the Client Support Team, including escalating client issues to key client contacts/Account Managers, answering telephones and QCing of reports.
- You will report accidents to the HSE as RIDDOR if applicable
- You will generate summary reports for clients and the Senior Leadership Team as required.
- Will have experience working in an administrative or operations role, preferably within the catering and hospitality environment
- Will have some experience of working in a hospitality, food hygiene or food preparation environment.
- Will have some knowledge of the food safety and health and safety environment, and a keen interest to learn in this area
- Will have a strong customer focus and excellent relationship building skills
- Will be computer literate, with the ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
What you will get:
- The ability to work with a leading food safety consultancy and a wide range of clients
- You will be part of a supportive and knowledgeable team
- You will have the option to work from home on a hybrid basis
- You will be put through food safety and health and safety qualifications
Apply now and join our passionate friendly team!
Discover just how our services can help your business
Do you want to find out what we have to offer and how our services can help transform your business? Just click the button to contact us and our team will guide you through exactly what we can offer.