Assistant Management Accountant - Maternity Cover
Join our passionate friendly team today!
Savile Row, London
Are you an experienced Assistant Management Accountant looking for your next career move?
We are very excited to be recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join our busy team based in central London. Our Assistant Management Accountant will support the finance department of Food Alert with a particular focus on sales ledger activities, including processing of manual invoices and credit notes and ownership of weekly cash and debtor reporting.
- Processing of customer statements
- Raising all manual client invoices and credit notes
- Creating recharge invoices for billable timesheets
- Raising of contracted client invoices
- Processing client billing adjustments and cancellations
- Monitoring and implementing RPI increases
- Uploading of invoices to Sage
- Updating paid invoice list
- Preparation of deferred income workings
- Supporting through finance system change planned for H2 2022
- Assist Financial Controller and Head of Commercial Finance with Reporting
- Coverage for holiday/sickness within the team
What will you get in return?
- A fabulous working environment in our office on Savile Row, with fresh fruit platters, beverages and office snacks, as well as Friday drinks
- Flexibility for hybrid home working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 3 ‘gift days’ between Christmas and New Year
- Additional holiday enhancements (e.g. a week off if you get married, time off on the birth of a grandchild etc)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme including face to face counselling sessions
- Healthcare cash plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Life insurance
- Referral bonuses and vouchers
- Investment in your professional development
- A fun, sociable team… and working in the hospitality industry we know how to throw a good party!
If you are interested in working with some of the UK’s most innovative, exciting and high-profile restaurants, hotels and pub groups, such as Brewdog, The Ivy Collection, Dishoom, Citizen M, and Harbour Hotels, please get in touch with us today.
Our team are experts in their fields but are also dynamic, fast-paced, commercial, customer-focused. We also all #lovehospitality!
It’s a really exciting time to join our business and come and grow with us.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to HR@FoodAlert.com. At present we have an open-ended advertisement, but we will be contacting suitable candidates for interview as and when applications are received. We are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Discover just how our services can help your business
Do you want to find out what we have to offer and how our services can help transform your business? Just click the button to contact us and our team will guide you through exactly what we can offer.