Client Support – Administrative Assistant
Join our passionate friendly team today!
Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for your next career move?
We are very excited to be recruiting an Administrative Assistant to join our busy team based in central London. Our Administrative Assistant will provide daily administration and client support services to Food Alert Ltd, liaising with consultants, clients and head office team.
- Take incoming calls, deal with enquiries and divert to the relevant person/department
- Convert manuals to pdf, print and send to client
- Assist with training dept on a daily basis for admin duties
- Send welcome packs
- Office filing
- Sending required signage to clients
- Reassigning consultants to sites as required by Planning
- Scanning and saving documents
- Binding documents
- Stationery orders and management
- Dealing with photocopier issues, orders
- Order items for consultants
- Update CRM as required with updated details of clients
- Arrange couriers, all post in and outgoing, franking machine
- Co-ordinate birthday cards and gifts
- Meet and greet guests
- Keep admin updated – tel lists, birthday lists, meeting room bookings
What will you get in return?
- A fabulous working environment in our office on Savile Row, with fresh fruit platters, beverages and office snacks, as well as Friday drinks
- Flexibility for hybrid home working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 3 ‘gift days’ between Christmas and New Year
- Additional holiday enhancements (e.g. a week off if you get married, time off on the birth of a grandchild etc)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme including face to face counselling sessions
- Healthcare cash plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Life insurance
- Referral bonuses and vouchers
- Investment in your professional development
- A fun, sociable team… and working in the hospitality industry we know how to throw a good party!
If you are interested in working with some of the UK’s most innovative, exciting and high-profile restaurants, hotels and pub groups, such as Brewdog, The Ivy Collection, Dishoom, Citizen M, and Harbour Hotels, please get in touch with us today.
Our team are experts in their fields but are also dynamic, fast-paced, commercial, customer-focused. We also all #lovehospitality!
It’s a really exciting time to join our business and come and grow with us.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to HR@FoodAlert.com. At present we have an open-ended advertisement, but we will be contacting suitable candidates for interview as and when applications are received. We are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Discover just how our services can help your business
Do you want to find out what we have to offer and how our services can help transform your business? Just click the button to contact us and our team will guide you through exactly what we can offer.