HR Business Partner
Join our passionate friendly team today!
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking for your next career move?
About Food Alert
Based in central London and operating throughout the UK and internationally, Food Alert is a leading food safety and health & safety consultancy. Our clients span many sectors including retail, leisure and education, but hospitality is where our expertise and passion lies. We work with some of the UK’s most innovative, exciting and high-profile restaurants, hotels and pub groups such as Brewdog, The Ivy Collection, Dishoom, Citizen M, and Harbour Hotels.
About Citation Group
We are also part of The Citation Group whose portfolio of companies proudly deliver compliance support services to more than 60,000 clients. Our mission is to be the company that colleagues and clients want to work for and with.
We have exciting plans for development and growth in 2022 and beyond. The Citation Group has recently acquired two additional businesses to join Food Alert creating a suite of services focused on the food sector and we are looking for an HRBP to support the team across all three entities (headcount circa 80). The HRBP will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team in implementing a range of people strategies designed to ensure we have a brilliant culture, strong leadership with an engaged and highly performing team. This is a hands-on role with responsibility for ensuring the day-to-day HR needs of the team are met. They will report to the MD of the Food Vertical, but will also have a dotted line to the Group Head of HR and will work collaboratively with the wider HR team.
Our team are experts in their fields, but are also dynamic, fast-paced, commercial and customer-focused and we are looking for the same qualities in our HRBP – it would also be great if they #lovehospitality!
It’s a really exciting time to join our business and come and grow with us.
What’s in it for you?
What we offer in return is an exciting opportunity to really influence people practice within a standalone vertical, while also working as part of a larger team in a Group that has recently seen massive investment to grow both organically and through mergers and acquisitions.
You will also get:
- A fabulous working environment in our office on Savile Row, with fresh fruit platters, beverages and office snacks, as well as Friday drinks
- Flexibility for hybrid home working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 3 ‘gift days’ between Christmas and New Year
- Additional holiday enhancements (e.g. a week off if you get married, time off on the birth of a grandchild etc)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme including face to face counselling sessions
- Healthcare cash plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Life insurance
- Referral bonuses and vouchers
- Investment in your professional development
- A fun, sociable team… and working in the hospitality industry we know how to throw a good party!
Discover just how our services can help your business
Do you want to find out what we have to offer and how our services can help transform your business? Just click the button to contact us and our team will guide you through exactly what we can offer.