Join our passionate friendly team today!
Are you an experienced Operations Manager looking for your next career move?
We are very excited to be recruiting a Operations Manager to join our busy team based in central London. This is a new role with responsibility for heading up the teams that work behind the scenes to make sure all our services run smoothly.
We have invested significantly in our business over the past year and have brought a number of exciting new clients on board, with plans for further investment and growth in 2022. We have therefore created the new role of Operations Manager to work closely with our Operations Director, ensuring that Food Alert continues to deliver an exceptional service to our clients.
This is a varied role, with responsibility for our client support, software support, planning and training teams (circa 11 in total – 4 of which are direct reports). You will have solid experience in an operations, logistics or planning department within a fast-paced consultancy or SME. You will have a service mindset, with an eye for operational efficiencies and continuous improvement, leading the team to deliver exceptional customer service to our clients based throughout the UK and internationally, across many sectors including retail, leisure, education and hospitality.
What will you get in return?
- A fabulous working environment in our office on Savile Row, with fresh fruit platters, beverages and office snacks, as well as Friday drinks
- Flexibility for hybrid home working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 3 ‘gift days’ between Christmas and New Year
- Additional holiday enhancements (e.g. a week off if you get married, time off on the birth of a grandchild etc)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme including face to face counselling sessions
- Healthcare cash plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Life insurance
- Referral bonuses and vouchers
- Investment in your professional development
- A fun, sociable team… and working in the hospitality industry we know how to throw a good party!
If you are interested in working with some of the UK’s most innovative, exciting and high-profile restaurants, hotels and pub groups, such as Brewdog, The Ivy Collection, Dishoom, Citizen M, and Harbour Hotels, please get in touch with us today.
Our team are experts in their fields but are also dynamic, fast-paced, commercial, customer-focused. We also all #lovehospitality!
It’s a really exciting time to join our business and come and grow with us.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to HR@FoodAlert.com. At present we have an open-ended advertisement, but we will be contacting suitable candidates for interview as and when applications are received. We are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Discover just how our services can help your business
Do you want to find out what we have to offer and how our services can help transform your business? Just click the button to contact us and our team will guide you through exactly what we can offer.