Software Support Specialist
Join our passionate friendly team today!
Are you an experienced Software Support Specialist looking for your next career move?
We have invested significantly in our business over the past year and have brought a number of exciting new clients on board, with plans for further investment and growth in 2022. We are looking for a Software Support Specialist who will become an expert on our software, so that they can demonstrate the products to prospective clients, ensure that new clients are onboarded to the software quickly and seamlessly, and oversee our first line client support services, ensuring that all tickets are responded to quickly by our off-shore team.
You will work closely with our IT team and Client Support team to ensure that Food Alert’s new and existing clients are supported with software services, training their teams and advising clients on how to get the best out of the software. This is an exciting role for a candidate with strong customer service skills, interested in solving problems and finding solutions, and experience of working with different software packages.
You will work with our best-in-class compliance software and digital systems, and will be able to feed your suggestions and improvements directly to our software development team, helping to ensure that we continue to offer our clients the most concise and innovative digital safety solutions on the market.
If you are looking for your next career move and you are interested in working with some of the most innovative and exciting hospitality brands in the UK (such as Brewdog, The Ivy Collection, Côte, Dishoom, Nando’s) as well as clients across retail, leisure and education, then Food Alert could be the ideal next step in your career.
What will you get in return?
- A fabulous working environment in our office on Savile Row, with fresh fruit platters, beverages and office snacks, as well as Friday drinks
- Flexibility for hybrid home working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 3 ‘gift days’ between Christmas and New Year
- Additional holiday enhancements (e.g. a week off if you get married, time off on the birth of a grandchild etc)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme including face to face counselling sessions
- Healthcare cash plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Life insurance
- Referral bonuses and vouchers
- Investment in your professional development
- A fun, sociable team… and working in the hospitality industry we know how to throw a good party!
It’s a really exciting time to join our business and come and grow with us!
Discover just how our services can help your business
Do you want to find out what we have to offer and how our services can help transform your business? Just click the button to contact us and our team will guide you through exactly what we can offer.