Join our passionate friendly team today!
Are you a Technical Lead looking for your next career move?
You will provide technical leadership in a small team and provide guidance to the team on its transformation journey, as well as getting involved in Group wide discussions. To do this you will use your knowledge and experience of various technologies both from a software and cloud/infrastructure perspective with a system thinking mindset.
Work in a small team, including individuals who are new to good Engineering practices and DevOps concepts, building technical capability within the team and individuals while helping them mature in a DevOps culture and around Software Engineering Best Practice.
Encourage knowledge sharing across engineering teams helping them deliver working software regularly and reliably while acting as a true servant leader to empower the team.
Main Responsibilities/Duties of the Job:
- Managing a small cross functional team of engineers
- Ensuring that the team meet their targets
- Supporting the learning and development of the team through coaching, mentoring and personal development planning
- Champion Engineering Best Practices and disseminate this knowledge throughout the team
- Provide guidance on architectural and designs around individual changes
- Control Technical Debt on delivery of works so this is kept to a manageable level
- Ensure that code reviews are followed and adhered to across the team
- Provide out-of-hours technical support
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on design, coding and debugging
- Participate in discovery sessions to define new applications and features
- Provide technical guidance and to coach / mentor the technical team
- Write clean code to develop functional software applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Design unit tests for increased software resilience
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with developers to integrate technology / business layers
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use/ scalable software
- Liaise with the development, test, support and consultancy teams to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies and software trends to futureproof development activities.
- Provide software support to ensure delivery of the SLA agreements
- Participate in governance and implementation of company coding principles and software development principles
Desired and Required Experience
Significant and proven experience of the following
- Azure Cloud Services
- C# .NET / .NET Core
- Unit Testing
- T-SQL / SQL Server
- Net MVC 5/6
- Agile Software Development
Experience of the following would be advantageous
- Clean Code
- Design Patterns
- Xamarin iOS and Android
- Responsive Software Design
- Telerik Controls
Discover just how our services can help your business
Do you want to find out what we have to offer and how our services can help transform your business? Just click the button to contact us and our team will guide you through exactly what we can offer.