This course is designed to assist caterers in complying with legislation and provide learners with the knowledge to implement an appropriate food safety management system based on HACCP principles.
- The importance of HACCP based food safety management procedures
- HACCP based food safety management procedures
- The preliminary processes for HACCP based procedures
- How to implement HACCP based food safety
- How to verify HACCP based procedures
This course includes lectures enhanced by audio/visual material and practical teaching aids. Delegates are encouraged to actively participate in discussion sessions and group activities.
The course concludes with a multiple choice exam consisting of 30 questions. Candidates are allowed up to1 hour to complete the examination.
Who should attend
Business owners, managers, supervisors and head/sous chefs of small and medium-sized catering businesses. (Prior knowledge of HACCP and food safety practices gained in a catering setting is highly recommended for all candidates)
- Superior food hygiene
- Reduction in business risk
- Increased efficiency
- Compliance with legal requirements