Award-winning Supplier management software
Here at Food Alert, we’re integrating technology experts NT Assure into our business so we can offer an even wider range of Food Safety software solutions and technical services to our clients in hospitality and food retail. Their industry-leading Food Safety software is used by hospitality businesses across the UK, including Starbucks, Miller & Carter Steakhouses, Greene King, Azzurri and All Bar One.
Their data-led solutions give businesses superior customer value while streamlining compliance and supply chain processes, making it easier to stay on top of legal obligations and service delivery. Our integration means that, whether you’re a café, restaurant, bar, food retailer, or food manufacturer, we have the solution for you.
Introducing Smart Supplier
Smart Supplier is an easy-to use supplier and product information management (PIM) tool designed to intuitively manage all of your supplier and food product data to demonstrate compliance with your policies and legislation.
- Cloud-based – As the industry standard in cloud-based SaaS, it can be accessed from any device and all common web browsers, making it easy for suppliers and FBOs to securely access product information.
- Central information archive – Smart Supplier captures assurance data, raw material specifications, and finished product information, providing a central archive of information for suppliers and manufacturers.
- Live data – Live data ensures that information is accurate and validated at all times, giving suppliers and FBOs a place to work collaboratively. They can send reports, updates, and notes to each other through the software, from any device.
- Easy-access specifications – Ingredient, allergen, nutritional, and dietary information is presented in an easy-to-read format, which can be captured on specification templates and configured to each individual client need.
- Unique allergen algorithm – Smart Supplier includes our unique allergen algorithm, which allows you to handle data quickly while ensuring the accuracy of your data and the safety of your customers and business.
- Supplier briefs – Clients can set up briefs (for ingredients or products) which can be attached to a specific supplier to fulfil. The supplier can fill out product development factors, such as room temperature, and specs for a product, such as ingredients and their quantities.
- Latest updates – Smart Supplier has been updated to include a COVID-19 feature to manage the safe return of employees to work. It also now has a collection of enhanced features that allow users to communicate accurate information about their products both internally and externally – while demonstrating compliance to UK and EU Food Law and driving cost from their business.
Brands We Protect
From internationally recognised brands with sites all over the country to small, family-run independent businesses, our team of experts and customisable software can help.