Food safety is a crucial element of any food service business, it can be difficult to manage when there are so many guidelines and specifications to comply with.
Our Microbiological Analysis Service uses UKAS accredited laboratories to test client food samples, helping to verify that their HACCPs and due diligence are in place. The analysis is ideal for checking raw ingredients and high-risk foods such as ceviche, steak tartare or undercooked burgers, checking a product’s shelf life or providing information for an alleged food poisoning case.
We offer a variety of tests to detect pathogens, spoilage organisms and allergens.
Why choose this service:
- Helps to verify your HACCP and due diligence
- Provides valuable information for alleged food poisoning cases
- Can be used to check product shelf life
- Enables you to check high-risk foods - ceviche, steak tartare or undercooked burgers
- Collect the food sample in a vessel we provide
- Send it to us
- We manage the analysis
- You receive a full report with advisory notes
If you have any questions on our Microbiological Analysis Service or would like to book testing: