Maintaining high standards of food hygiene has never been more important, with England likely to join the rest of the UK with the mandatory displaying of Food Hygiene Ratings.
Food Standard Agency studies have show that diners were less likely to consider eating at restaurants with a low food hygiene ratings. If your restaurant is deemed unsafe, then you could be facing large fines and prosecution.
Why restaurants use our services:
- Skilled at raising and maintaining safety standards
- Food Alert 360 - complete safety compliance solution
- Safety compliance management online - ALERT65
- Wide range of eLearning and classroom training courses
- Consistent high quality auditing
- Experience working with restaurants
- Excellent account management
We service more UK hospitality businesses than any other safety consultancy. Our restaurant clients include independent family-owned businesses, high profile Michelin-starred operators and large high street chains.
If you would like to discuss any of our services and how we can help your business: