Restaurant Food Safety Audits By Food Alert
Keeping on top of your food safety compliance is one of the most important things for any food business. If standards begin to slip, it could end up costing you £10,000’s in fines, reputational damage and lost customers. But, as a proactive food business, we know this would never happen to you . That’s why you’re here, looking for more information on our specialist restaurant audits service!
As you’ll already know, a food safety audit can be a powerful tool in maintaining your food safety compliance. However, by having us conduct a food safety audit on your restaurant, you’re taking the first step to keeping your business food safety compliant. That’s because our team will identify any potential areas of non compliance before an EHO visit and we’ll help you get them sorted and get you fully compliant again.
How Our Audits Can Help Your Business?
As the UK’s leading food safety audit company, we’ve seen and heard it all before!
Having high food hygiene is an essential compliance that helps support your reputation and keep your business open. Our specialist restaurant audit team is made up of qualified and experienced Environmental Health Practitioners, so they’ve seen it all, many times.
That means they have the skill to quickly spot areas of non-compliance and recommend the right course of action to keep your business safe.
The Audit Process
Our audit process really couldn’t be any simpler!
- We’ll send you an audit process guide ahead of time so you know what to expect
- An auditor will visit your restaurant to conduct your audit, looking at your food hygiene, safety and compliance systems ensuring they’re in line with the latest legislation and codes of practice
- The auditor will also work with you to develop your food safety management system using our compliance software, Alert65
- Once the audits done, you’ll get your results which are broken down into individually scored sections and categories
- Any non-compliance issues will be clearly highlighted so you can easily identify and fix them
- Your audit report will also be available on Alert65 so you can manage your progress back to compliance on our online platform
So what are you waiting for? Take the next step towards total food safety compliance and speak to a Food Alert auditor today by calling 020 7244 1900 or complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch soon!
Brands We Protect
From internationally recognised brands with sites all over the country to small, family-run independent businesses, our team of experts and customisable software can help.