Audits are an invaluable part of the compliance process. Our Audit Team is made up of qualified Environmental Health Practioners, who have the experience and skill to quickly spot areas of non-compliance and recommend appropriate action to keep your business safe.
Our expert Auditors will help you to develop your food safety management system and implement it through our customised manuals and powerful safety compliance software.
Following each audit you will receive a comprehensive report identifying areas of non-compliance and an action plan to get you back on track. Our expert consultants will give you an overview of the standards of your operation, plus help with the implementation of your management system, training requirements and safety procedures.
Using our safety compliance software, ALERT65, you can manage your audit action points, scoring and reporting online.
Group clients benefit from overview management reports that provide trend analysis, drill-down reporting and strategic recommendation. Any serious issues that need immediate attention will be escalated to Head Office on the day of the audit.
How our service works:
- Our experts assess your compliance with current legislation, codes of practice and best practice
- A guide is sent to your managers so they know what to expect
- Audit is carried out based on agreed and weighted checklist criteria. We fully inspect your premises and carry out a detailed review of your procedures and documentation
- On audit completion a total score is produced, results are broken down into sections, each with their own scores
- Non-conformances are highlighted and individually risk-rated using a colour-coded scoring system, ranked on severity
For further information on our Auditing services or to discuss your individual requirements: