Audits are an invaluable part of the compliance process, providing an overview of standards and implementation of your safety management system.
We will design and develop audits specifically to suit your business – including for multiple sets of brands or types of operation. Our Audit Team is made up of qualified Environmental Health Practioners, who have the experience and skill to quickly spot areas of non-compliance and recommend appropriate action to keep your business safe. Group clients benefit from executive management reports that provide trend analysis, drill-down reporting and strategic recommendation.
Our safety compliance software, ALERT65, enables you to manage your audit action plan, scoring and reporting online. Managing your audit results and following up on action points is simple. Using ALERT65 you can access up-to-date reports on audit results, details of what needs fixing and why, and automatically prioritise tasks, tracking every action. ALERT65 has been specifically designed to proactively monitor performance.
Why choose our service:
- Bespoke and flexible audit development
- Onsite auditing by experienced Environmental Health Practitioners
- Detailed reporting
- Expert guidance on measures to secure compliance
- Group clients benefit from executive management reports - trend analysis, drill-down reporting and strategic recommendations
- Using ALERT65 you can manage your audit action plan, scoring and reporting online
How our service works:
- Our experts assess compliance with current legislation, codes of practice and best practice
- We send a guide to your managers so they know what to expect.
- Audit is carried out based on agreed and weighted checklist criteria
- Audit will focus on a full inspection of your premises, including a detailed review of the procedures and documentation
- An audit report is produced including an overall score, results by section with scores and a detailed action plan
- Non-conformances are highlighted and individually risk-rated using a colour-coded scoring system, ranked on severity
- Results are discussed with the management team - with advice and guidance given on improving your compliance