Food Alert Ltd seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to addressing the environmental impacts of our business operations.
Our commitment is to:
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and to integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- Improve the efficient use of resources.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities to meet our objectives and targets.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance within the business
- Endeavour to ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation
- Maintain our certification to ISO 90001 then progress to achieve ISO14001 through rigorous monitoring and review of our performance.
To meet our commitments we will:
- Seek oversight and review of environmental policies and performance by the Senior Management team, then take action to ensure effective direction and implementation.
- Set and monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually.
- Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on a regular basis, and encourage feedback.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues
- Work together with our staff, suppliers and partners to promote improved environmental performance.
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients.
- Review our environmental policy regularly.
- This statement represents our general position on environmental issues, and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.
Our Environmental Policy is also accessible upon request on email@example.com.