All businesses need an effective training plan. Have you reviewed yours lately?
Food Alert can help you build a bespoke plan that works for your business, by reviewing the training requirements for your company.
With Food Alert award-winning training programs, you can take courses online and offline which offer your staff the ability to further their careers, take the next step up the ladder or keep up with the latest developments and best practice. Our courses are recognised qualifications that count towards an individual’s professional development, including accreditation by CIEH and RSPH. They can also be used as proof of compliance during a visit from EHO.
Our extensive range of online and classroom based courses include:
- Compliance Courses: There are various legal requirements and policies which you need to comply with. Our range of courses will ensure you are fully compliant with Food Safety and Health & Safety laws.
- Skills Solutions: Improve staff retention rates and increase your profit. Invest in your staff and develop their skills. Our Skills Solutions courses cover a variety of topics from knife skills to conflict awareness.
- How To Courses: Short, modular courses, designed to further underpin knowledge of compliance for those at a management and supervisory level. An 'action plan' with recommendations is produced for the company at the end of the training session. These courses can also complement the understanding and use of the Food Safety and Health & Safety manuals used by Food Alert 360o clients.
Want to know more about our training programs? Click here for the courses brochure.
We provide all of our customers with industry-leading quality services, at competitive prices. Ensure your training programmes are current, relevant and cost-effective with our bespoke, tailored packages. These packages may comprise of:
- Mix and match online licenses
- A series of classroom based courses, spread across your calendar year
- A combination of both classroom and online programmes
To find out more about our package deals or training needs assessment, please contact us.