Do you have concerns about managing food allergens within your business?
In the UK, it has been estimated that around 2 million people live with a food allergy and that, on average, 10 people die from allergic reactions a year. Cases of food allergies are on the rise, with 1 in 4 sufferers reporting an adverse reaction when eating out and 1 in 5 requiring hospital treatment.
Food allergens management should be a key element of your food safety management system. Every food business needs to be aware of which allergenic ingredients are contained in every food item, and this information must be provided to customers clearly and concisely if and when they ask.
Why choose our service:
- Expert advice on food allergens management
- Online food allergens management through our safety compliance software - ALERT65
- Food allergen testing using UKAS accredited laboratories
- Labelling advice including food allergen declaration
- Classroom based and eLearning food allergens management training courses
Looking for food allergens training?
To help you gain a better understanding of managing food allergens - we offer food allergens management eLearning and classroom based training.
If you have any questions or would like more information on managing food allergens: